FK Irons AL13 Galaxie III Aluminium Tattoo Machine in Black - Soft ShaderSKU FK-GALIII-BLK-SOFSHA-STK
Please note, FK Iron Build Your Own machines are custom made to order. The lead time is approximately 2-4 weeks.
FK Irons Galaxie III machine with a Black coloured frame set up as a soft shader.
The Galaxie III pushes anything from a single needle to a 50 mag. While this machine has some serious force, it will let you work multiple passes without causing excessive trauma thanks to the way FK Irons tune each machine. It weighs an incredibly light 4.5oz in weight, which makes it ideal for those long sessions!
FK Irons invented this machine for those artists looking for a big break in terms of consistency and weight. The AL 13 Galaxie III will push any type of needle configuration.
- New Guillotine Vise mechanism with 5 point clamping provides a secure grip on all standard metal and disposable tubes.
- Inlaid steel rear yoke provides increased connection and provides multiple positioning options for ultimate contact with clip cords
- New streamlined designed with internal radial joints for increased sturdiness and less vibration.
- Connection: Comes with both RCA and Standard Clip Cord Input
- Aluminium: 7075-T6 - Aircraft Aluminium
- Weight (g): 128!!!
NB: FK Iron machines require a secure connection and so if using a clip cord, we urge to use with a high tension clip cord for optimum performance.
There are many great artists out there who swear by FK Irons. Nikko Hurtado uses FK Irons in his seminar DVD tattooing Dia De los Muertos, Mike DeVries also uses FK Irons in his seminar DVD "Animal Style". Johan Finne, Victor Portugal, Petri Syrjala and many other great artists from around the world also use FK Irons.
Kaikki arkipäivisin, ennen kello 16:00 tulleet tilaukset käsitellään ja lähetetään samana päivänä. Rahdin hinta vaihtelee tilattavan paketin koosta ja painosta riippuen. Hinnat alk. 9,95€ UPS n seuraavan päivän toimitus.
Klikkaa tästä nähdäksesi palautustiedot.