Plinth 2000 Tattoo Studio Chair (Made in England)SKU PLINTH-INK4
Killer Ink are pleased to offer you furniture from the UK's premier furniture brand Plinth 2000. Plinth 2000 chairs and couches are artists favourite choice for studio furniture. Made in England, and with a unique lifetime guarantee. if you want a couch or chair thats going to last, Plinth 2000 are the way to go!
Plinth 2000's unique guarantee is for a LIFETIME on the mechanism and UNCONDITIONAL for 3 years on all components. This even applies to accidental damage. Plinth 2000 will not quibble. The only exclusion is damage to upholstery.
Plinth 2000 can be found showcasing their furniture at most reputable tattoo conventions across the UK.
Fully adjustable Tattoo Chair allowing complete positioning of your clients in comfort. Developed in conjunction with a leading UK tattooist this chair features a strong medical grade frame easily able to lift 225kg, a lifetime guarantee and a variety of cutouts allowing superior comfort and access for even the longest tattoo sessions. Can be individually tailored to the needs of your studio.
- Unique lifetime guarantee
- Easy operation
- Low running costs
- High density fire retardant foam
- Hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl
- Black powder coated frame
- Able to lift 225kg from its lowest height
- Full choice of accessories and colours
- Either electric or hydraulic height adjustment available.
- Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) from its lowest height.
- Backrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism.
- Backrest angle adjustable from -30º to + 85º vertical.
- Footrest angle adjustable from -90º to + 35º vertical.
- Made in the UK.
- Pair of Upholstered arm boards.
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
- Black enamel powder coated frame
- Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
- Split leg rests allowing work on one leg while the other is out of the way.
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety.
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1.
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1.
After purchasing, a Killer Ink representative will contact you to finalise the order of your couch. If you opt for logo printing, we will require a high res image for your logo. Multiple logos can also be applied for an additional cost.
Please note, there is not free delivery on Plinth couches. Please contact us for a quote, or alternatively we will confirm for you after purchasing. Unfortunately we are unable to deliver this item to countries that are not members of both the EEA and part of the European Union.
If you order your Plinth with an electric mechanism, only the height adjustment is electric; the backrest and footrest are still adjusted manually. There are additional costs to make the backrest or footrest electrical too. If you want to add any of these modifications, please let us know when we contact you to finalise the order. Footswitches are also available as additional extras.
If you are a EU customer and do not have a EORI number, delivery costs become more expensive with an estimated guide of around 290EUR, however this will be confirmed before we proceed with your order.
This price is excluding VAT. Plinth couches are Made in England and dispatched from England, direct from our supplier. Therefore if you request to have your Plinth delivered outside the UK, you will incur import VAT charged at the current VAT rate of your delivery country. This will be charged to you by the courier, prior to delivery.
Kaikki arkipäivisin, ennen kello 16:00 tulleet tilaukset käsitellään ja lähetetään samana päivänä. Rahdin hinta vaihtelee tilattavan paketin koosta ja painosta riippuen. Hinnat alk. 9,95€ UPS n seuraavan päivän toimitus.
Klikkaa tästä nähdäksesi palautustiedot.